What’s Happening to My Body?
Health Secrets You Wish You Knew But Were Too Embarrassed to Ask.
Crash Course in Health & Body Image for Young Girls aged 9-16 yrs
If you thought growing up was hard, imagine growing up in today’s world where the pressure to look thin is the highest it’s ever been, technology is making us more connected than ever with less communication and human interaction, and our education system is teaching kids everything about everything and yet young ladies still lack basic knowledge about how their body works and how to take care of it.
If you have a daughter between the age of 9-16 yrs, you can now give her a gift she will thank you for one day: important knowledge about nutrition and health that she will not learn anywhere else. This knowledge will help her understand her body, learn how to take care of it, and best of all spark a good relationship with healthy food.
This is the course I wish I could have taken at that age. It will include everything that I wanted to know and everything that young girls today are too embarrassed to ask. I will personally make sure that girls in this course learn how to love their growing bodies and how to take care of it in order to stay healthy well into adulthood. Delivered in a ‘fun’ manner that makes the advice ‘cool’ enough to be implemented.
You should register your daughter if you are concerned about:
– Body image issues and the influence of friends and media on self-esteem
– Eating healthy in an unhealthy world
– Growing up balanced with enough nutrients for body and mind
– Balanced food for balanced hormones
– Eating well to prevent and address teenage mood swings, headaches and depression
– Managing weight issues the healthy way
– Growing up with healthy skin and hair
This course will provide young girls with valuable knowledge and sound advice. It is detailed enough to feed their curiosity and moderate enough for Bahrain’s conservative culture. It will also provide an environment where girls feel safe and comfortable to ask questions.
Growing up should not be hard and complicated.. this course is everything you would have wanted to teach your daughter and more.
Date: Monday 22nd Dec 2014
*Doors open 9:30am. Course starts 10am sharp. Please be on time.
** Note: we will have a short break at noon, please bring a healthy snack
Venue: Riyadat Mall (Bahrain)
Course fees: BD40 per person
Slots are limited. Registration and payment required in advance
Here’s how you can register:
• Email us at email@example.com to reserve your spot. We will email you back payment procedures
• Send a text message with your full name and email address to +97332007077. We will contact you with payment procedures
Hurry, this course will fill up fast!